Love our Languages! Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism Community Series
- Read-Think-Tell: Generating creative thinking through storytelling by Mr Djohan Bin Abdul Rahman on 20 October 2018
- Simple and Effective Use of Tamil Language - Activity-based Communication (ABC) of Tamil by Mrs Sarojini Padmanathan on 27 October 2018
- "Learning Beyond Words" Through Creative Activities by Dr Louis Hoong and Ms Yeo Hwee Hong on 28 October 2018
Home > LKYFB > Privacy Statement
Government of Singapore Privacy Statement
- This is a Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with other entities for any other purposes.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us:
a) For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.