- Read-Think-Tell: Generating creative thinking through storytelling by Mr Djohan Bin Abdul Rahman on 20 October 2018
- Simple and Effective Use of Tamil Language - Activity-based Communication (ABC) of Tamil by Mrs Sarojini Padmanathan on 27 October 2018
- "Learning Beyond Words" Through Creative Activities by Dr Louis Hoong and Ms Yeo Hwee Hong on 28 October 2018
Call for Proposals
The Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism invites you to submit proposals to promote bilingualism among pre-school children.
Bilingual education is a cornerstone of our education system. Learning two languages helps Singaporeans plug into a globalised world and strengthen links to our Asian heritage.
Research has shown that exposure in early years is effective for nurturing bilingualism and the learning of multiple languages. Strengthening our efforts to encourage bilingualism in the early years, especially in listening and speaking capabilities, would provide our children with a headstart in language acquisition and lay a stronger foundation for bilingual learning in their later years.
The Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism recently announced our latest call for proposal. If you have ideas that have the potential to create an impact on promoting bilingualism among pre-school children in pre-schools, at home and in the community, the Fund invites you to submit your proposal.
Interested applicants can also refer to the FAQs for more information. Click here for the FAQs.
Applications can be submitted on an on-going basis. Completed application forms can be submitted in the following ways:
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mail or deliver in person to:
1 North Buona Vista Drive
Attention: Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism
Mondays – Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed